Labels

review (2)

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Weekend Fun

A Bit of Me from There's A Book

This Weeks Question: What is your favorite type of art? Or do you happen to have a favorite painting/artist/sculpture/etc.?

I don't consider myself much of an art person.  I think it is just because I have not been exposed to much during my life.  Then I met my husband and he is the art person in the family.  He is a photographer and I have been able to attend some art shows with him.  One was at the Durham Art Guild in Durham, NC.  He has also had a photo accepted into PhotoSpiva.  So, I better say photography is my favorite type of art :)

I like to take his photos and group them into themes.  I call this his flag collection!







3 comments:

  1. Great choice! I like the idea of grouping photos into themes, too.

    Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty!
    Here's mine:
    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/04/bit-of-meme_16.html

    ReplyDelete