Labels

review (2)

Saturday, February 12, 2011

A Bit of Me!

 

This Weeks Question: What is the single best trip you’ve ever taken?


Last summer we took our kids on a trip to Hershey Pennsylvania.  We stayed at  Hershey Lodge which has amazing accommodations, recreational activities, mini golf and three pools.  We visited Chocolate World and Hershey Park.

It was 4th of July weekend and very, very hot but we lounged around the pools and played in the water park.  The entire town was filled with the aroma of sweet milk chocolate...mmmmmmm! 

I had been to Hershey Park on my 8th grade class trip and remember having tons of fun with my friends.  This family trip was a Christmas gift given to us by my Mom who knew we needed a nice family vacation last year.








1 comment:

  1. Oh! I love this! I would absolutely be in heaven, I adore chocolate! (But I'm not sure there are many who don't, lol.) I love the pics with your kiddos, so cute! Especially the Hershey's kiss. :o)Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete