Labels

review (2)

Saturday, February 19, 2011

A Bit of Me

Share A Bit of Yourself each week at:
There's A Book                              



I C Dead People 
This might sound a little weird but if I could pick a super power, I would want to be able to talk with those on the other side.

When I was a child, I remember asking my Mom if she would come back and tell me what it was like after she died.  I get drawn in by fiction related to this topic.  One of my favorite Orson Scott Card books deals with this subject.  You can read the first chapter of Treasure Box on his website.



2 comments:

  1. Definitely a cool ability! Though also comes with a few side affects that may not be so appealing. :) Great pick though!

    Should I tell you that I used to work at the school that Orson Scott Card works at? He's such a neat person. So sad to hear of his recent stroke though. :o(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never met Orson Scott Card but I used to live in Greensboro, NC and my sister-in-law worked with him and I know his brother-in-law.

    Do you have a favorit Orson Scott Card book? Mine is Lost Boys. I don't like the Enders Game stuff but my husband does.

    ReplyDelete